Scrotal and Perineum Swelling.
This is the story: Me and my girlfriend had sex and I accidentally pulled out mine. and as I attempted to insert it again, I hit the boney region of her vagina instead. I feel like I had dislocated something in my **** inside the pelvic area. I do kegel exercise and I think its the pelvic region that had swollen. And every time I erect or sit down, I feel the pain. My scrotum was swelling as well and now the perineum part (as I searched on google) or the skin part below my scrotum and above my anus is blackened like bruised or something. The doctor just gave me antibiotics and pain reliever and I've been taking it for a day now. Can someone analyze this more? Because even the doctors here doesn't know what it is. They just say that it has an infection or puss or something.
How are you? Do you still have the symptoms present? What diagnostic tests were done? Scrotal swelling may indeed be caused by injury or trauma. This could lead to perineal swelling  and pain if the inflammation caused infection  as well. Infection usually resolves after antibiotic intake and the bruise will get better after the tissue heals. However, if it persists, it is important that you have this checked by urologist for proper evaluation. Imaging studies may be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted.
I'm practically better now. The swelling is gone and the blackened perineal skin was healed. Though stilI, I feel a little pain over my scrotum and whenever it erects, I small pain is felt above my penis. I've taken my medication for a week with antibiotics for the (+) and (-) infections (as the doctor called it). Is the small pain something to worry about or is it just an after sensation of what happened? Would it heal in time or should I take medications? I know that practically it's my stupidity that brought me to this situation. So I'm thinking over things now (stop being sexually active) and I actually broke up with the girl.