Urology Community
Scrotum pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Scrotum pain

Hello, im a 23 year old male and ive been experiencing pain in my reproductive system for 2-3 years i've had numerous tests done example ultra sounds,cat scans,dye in penis,camera in penis.. ect numerous urologist visits surgeons even attending physio incase it was muscle related and had no relief.... i've  come 2 realise around where it is really sore is right under neath my scrotum.. and when i pinch the skin under neath i can feel alittle lump and almost feels connected too my Ductus (vas) Deferens  tube i've looked at diagrams on the net of the male anatomy and im 95% sure this is where all my problems and pain are coming from (it is right near where the scrotum sack skin runs up and joins too the rest of body between the scrotum and anus inside the scrotum). I've tried numerous times 2 tell the doctors that i think my pain is coming from and lump (possibily sumthing wrong there like pinched tube formed a lump cyst or something along them lines i also get alot of pain sitting and walking i get alot of friction rubbing pain... also during intercourse when ejuculating get pain and tensed sensation... Currently not working cus the pain and discomfort and have been stuck like this for serval years with it constaly everyday.. i am hoping by speaking to a doctor online to seek guidence and assistance cus i've tried seeing so many doctors in real life with no luck...  would be forever greatful for any help as this problem has haunted and driven my life into pretty much indoors and very in active.. thank you

Scott
i have similar symptoms for 3 years the doctors are pretty sure its my herniated discs in my pack causing the problem have them check it out even it you never had back pain like me other parts of the body can be affected
yeah i have back pain also but ive gone and had a MRI on my spine and back already and they said i have alittle bit of a bent spine word was like scollyosis but they said isnt where my problem seems too be coming from.. i went saw a GP agian i have too get another ultra sound on my scrotum alot of my pain comes from behind the back of my scrotum i rekon i have twisted or truama too a cord down dere... but thanks for your reply
What people often forget is how the nervous system is involved with back pain.  Remember that the spinal column holds the nerve cords and the lower  back pain and the whole lower body are connected not only with muscles and  tissue but with nerves.  I think you should not discount that.   I too iexperience such pain and have taken to wearing more supportive underwear.  I have gone through extensive CAT scans of all my lower body parts including the penis and scrotum,  No torsion or cancer or  tumors were detected.The blood flow lwas excellent.  My own GP reviewed the reports and tests of the specialists and urologists.  Though early on they detected a low grade infection that rwent away with levaqin (sp). a antiobiotic,  I still experiece the pain.  The underwear I first used during the most painful period was Sport Aid that lifted the scrotum up. Then I used the pouch style of Calvin Klein and 2-ist.  This gives me support relief.