Sensation of Peeing
I do not know if i have a Urinary Tract Infection because when I do pee it does not burn. But i do have to pee frequently not alot alot but frequently,especially during the night. The problem i am approaching yall with is that when i pee sometimes like right now i Just did. I still have the sensation of peeing and when i try to go only a lil comes out or none. and I go lay back down but I still have the sensation like im bout to pee heavily again but once again when I try nothing happens or little happens. Im a teenager,no sexual intercourse. so please help by telling me maybe whats happening and how to get rid of this constant sensation of having to pee. thanks,
There’s a possibility of a stone in the urinary tract which is causing these symptoms of what we call tenesmus, in which there’s an uncontrollable urge to urinate but when one goes to the washroom only a few drops actually come out or none at all. For the same, I’ll suggest getting an ultrasound or rather CT-IVU to rule out the presence of a stone disease. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
Thankyou for taking the time to read my post and reply. I told my parents what you said and they said that could possibly be it. But what we were wondering is that,if i had a stone wouldnt i be in pain? Because I am in no pain. and also do you know possibly anything i can do right now until we go to doctors to help?

thanks.
A stone in the urinary bladder can give rise to such symptoms of recurrent urge to urinate especially at night as the stone tends to irritate the bladder wall making the patient visit the toilet again & again. You don’t need to take any medication right now and get yourself evaluated. Please get a urine analysis, urine specific gravity & Blood sugar also done as other common causes like diabetes mellitus & diabetes inspidus also need to be ruled out. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
thankyou so much. i will tell my parents.

thanks.