Sensitivity and ache in testicles
I am a 31 year old male. I have had sensitive, aching testicles for almost 3 months now. I have had a sonogram and others tests done and seen my urologist and nothing was found. I have scheduled another appt but they can't see me for 2 weeks. The aching and sensitivity gets a lot worse after I masturbate. Please help me understand what this is and how to fix it.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation, it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that would need to be considered include GU infections, inflammations, trauma/ injuries, neuro-muscular/ vascular causes, growths/ masses etc. I am not sure how far have you been evaluated for, though if the symptoms have continued, I would suggest seeking a review with your treating urologist to look at other possibilities and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you for your response. I have a follow up appointment, but I am just afraid that he still will not have an answer for me. My whole pelvic area feels tense and some days are worse than others. it's causing me a great deal of anxiety.