Urology Community
Severe loss of feeling in penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Severe loss of feeling in penis

for awhile now i have had little feeling in my penis. i have no problem getting an erection under the circumstances.
example : Visual Stimulation. - Kissing & Hugging (Foreplay).

but I am not able to keep the erection due to the lack of feeling while having sex. My girlfriend also is not the problem. she is somewhat tight and at times had to get into. i am able to ejaculate threw masturbation. but i fear that is the root cause of the desensitization. due to nerve damage in the skin. my question is, is there a way to stimulate new nerve growth or repair damaged nerves in the skin of the penis.

also i have been experiencing slight waves of pain in my left testicle. i am to embarrassed to consult a urologist in this matter. if there is anyone that can offer suggestions. please respond!    

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

Are there other signs and symptoms present? It could be an infection in the prostate or epydidimis. Prostatitis may present with : fever and chills; lower back or groin pain; painful ejaculation or  urinary problems such as increased urinary urgency and frequency, difficulty or pain when urinating, inability to completely empty the bladder, and blood-tinged urine. On the other hand, the symptoms of epididymitis includes  tender, swollen, red or warm scrotum; lump. penile discharge or urinary problems mentioned above. As for the desensitization,  it would be best to consult with a neurologist for evaluation for any nerve damage. Take care and keep us posted.
Blank
Are you circumcised?   circumcision removes and destroys many nerves in the penis and these nerves are expected to reconnect properly over the absense of 3 inches of removed skin.  I rather doubt it.   I am in the same situation.  Almost no feeling.   Started when I was in my early thirties.   A urologist confirmed that I have significant reduction in feeling.   Funny thing is I have severe painful sensations at the tip of the glans (glands).   Dr. said I was just weird.  Huh?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank