Urology Expert Forum
Sex injury, now premature ejac, pain and spasms

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

26 year old male. I have been very sexually active over the past few years,more than once a day everyday. Sometimes after sex I would notice muscle spasms in my perineum area but nothing unusual.  Almost 4 months ago, I was sitting on an upright wooden chair having sex (it was the third sex of the day. I was holding my climax, it had been about 20-25 mins. At this time I was experiencing a pressure feeling (bloated, gassy feeling) around my anus, rectum, perineum, prostate, and now I am about to climax and it felt as if I had Severely hurt my penis and whole genital area. Sitting down was so painful, and riding in the car. I didnt get an erection for a week, penis sore, hurting..sometimees feels like someones pulling on it. Genitals also felt cold a lot (it was winter at the time) even in a hot shower my testicles didnt even sagged down low like usual. My Dr. thought it was a prostate infection, gave me pills. After couple days with severe pain, no sleep, muscle spams in rectum, perineum area I get referral for Urologist. Urologist tests me for std's and prostate infection. All negative. He thinks I've been Over Working my penis and genitals he tells me to take it easy with intercourse. Everything is interconected down in those areas (rectum, prostate area, penis, genitals) it should heal up with some time. 5 weeks, no intercourse and still penis and genitals very sore. I Was experiencing erections with my gf. We had sex, I was climaxing so quickly, one or two mins. When I am erect I have this pressure in my prostate/rectum areas, it makes me feel I need to climax...(gas in there?) I do seem to be a naturally gassy person (burps and bloated often, IBS like). After climax I also feel bloated and gassy. The spams continue even in my butt cheeks. My stools are also loose, and have been usually. I also have tailbone discomfort. I just want sex to be Normal Again. (Levator Syn? Pelvic Floor Dys? Intestinal Cys? IBS seems possible for me. Please forward this along, Help.
I think that you should find a urologist who has an interest/specialization in  interstitial cystitis and have him/her evaluate you. This could be a chronic pelvic pain issue and you would do best to obtain treatment early rather than late (no, you have not lost significant time at this point, I just would not let things go for months more)..
Good luck!
S.A.Liroff, M.D.
Thank you for the response.  Do you think a Specialist in interstitial cystitis would be able to help with the premature ejac. as well?
After sex, a great deal of pain on pressure points deep inside buttox (also where butt attaches to thighs) spasms of the buttox (sometimes for a few mins strait).  Still with the premature ejac...when i touch head of penis i can feel arousal in anus and rectum creating a fast climax (as if there is somthing pressing on my male g-spot)...I'm wondering if this is a nerve problem
DR.
i am 59 years old, a few years back 3-4 i had a problem with pain as i ejaculated, it was sever and felt as if the canal the semen was comming from was blocked, the pain was only as i ejaculated sort of a blockage, that went away but it has left me with a smaller erection, from 6.5 - 7 " to around 4" i also lost complete control of my ejaculation, i was unable to control it and pre-mature ejaculation has been the prevalent out come, it really makes intercourse a complete failure, i no longer want to particapate because of the enabilty to preform, my wife is not very happy and its ruining our marriage, any thoughts on this...
A related discussion, Please help... was started.