Sexual Insensitity
I am a healthy, 25 year old male. I've had sex with many different partners in the past 7 years, some obviously more knowledgeable than others. I have only orgasmed from sex on a few occasions and it only seems to happen when I am not fully erect. For example, after having sex for about an hour we will stop. Once my erection goes down somewhat, I gain MUCH more sensitivity in my penis. It's during this very small window that I am able to orgasm relatively fast. Whenever I am extremely turned on (which is always the case when I'm engaging in sexual activities), my penis is extremely hard and stiff and it has little sensitivity. I have never come even remotely close to cumming from oral sex, in fact when receiving oral sex I can literally not feel anything the girl is doing aside from stroking my penis.

I can *** relatively fast from masturbation, in about 2 or 3 minutes, but I have to go extremely fast. I am about 7 1/2 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. It's very frustrating because I am an extremely sexual person, I masturbate at least once a day and would really like to enjoy sex more with my partner. I love to be sexual with my partner but it's really hard to stay motivated during sex when you almost feel nothing during it. Could it be too much masturbation? Even after I *** from masturbating I can do it again almost right away and *** again in the same amount of time. Could I have some sort of health problem?
There is no medical problem with you.Such symptoms can be due to overmasturbation, stress and anxiety,poor communication with your partner, unrealistic sexual expectations, which make sex a task rather than a pleasure,negative feelings about non performance,smoking, alcohol and sometimes illicit drugs.

Stop masturbating for a few days and if the symptoms still persist then pls get it evaluated from a urologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.