Sexual weakness
I'm 27 years old unmarried male. I'm suffering from pani in the bothe flanks ,low uroflow, frequent night emmissions, upset & weak stomach, joints' pain , muscles pain & sexual weakness.
I alos have a vericocele in left testis & a hydocele in right testis which is very small but it was a larger earlier & right testis ball is too small . I can't pass urine in one flow .It starts with a low flow , stops, dribble, & just come in little amounts after some time.I feel burning sensation while urinating. I have been daignosed for Ct scan KUB . MRI spine, sugar tests, many other . There's mild hydronephrosis on the left kidney . But still no reason for that . A dr. told me that it is b coz of bladder neck obstruction  & he said that uroflow is  suffiecint to detect it. He advised me to take medicines as i'm too young for surgery as I'm unmarried. I used to masturbate  a lot when I was a teenager.My sperm count is very less . I'm sexually very weak . Whenever i think of girls, chat with them on net but not abt sex , or watch a sexual scene in a movie  semen comes out of penis quickly involunatrily & if I enjoy it,  it continues to come .And I feel weakness after it . Body get cold . Is it a disease ? can it be treated ? If I take medicines for sexual enhancement will it be difficult for me pass urine?
thanx
Sounds like it could be related to your prostate. You should have an evaluation.
i am man 26 yrs i have neck pain and head pain on one side of the head ie. the left and sexual weakness
HI
you sound like you need ,medical attention.

there is lots of methods to combat early or week ejactulation .

masterbation is  agood why to exercise  but also the problem cauld be in your mind, think about  football or rugby when you are playing with your self .

Hi.

Several factors seem to be involved here. The kidney problem, a possible prostate involvement, the varicocele and hydrocele may all contribute to your present condition. Your symptoms may not be explained by a single disease process. Rather, the underlying conditions we have noted above may all explain bits and parts of what you have. The flank pain and the decrease in urinary flow may be explained by the kidney and the bladder problems. The sexual weakness and decrease in sperm count may be explained by the varicocele.

These conditions need to be managed separately. The cause of the hydronephrosis has to be ascertained and if indicated the varicocele may need to be removed if indicated.
Do not take any medications unless these are prescribed by your physician. Continue a healthy lifestyle. Establish a regular exercise regimen and eat well. Avoid too much salt and spicy food. Incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet everyday.