Sharp pain when I pass urine?
For the past 4 days I have had a terrible sharp (sting) when I urinate...it only happens at the beginning of urination and eases off as I urinate. The more water I drink the less the pain although I am currently Drinking a huge amount of water! Upon looking inside the tip of my penis I can see what looks like a white mark and the tip of the penis is a little red right at the meatus. I have had a ursine test and it has shown no bacteria, I have also had a chlamydia and gonorrhoea urine sample and swab and both were negative. I have three things in mind; 1) an internal cut as it feels that way 2) urethral herpes as I havnt received my results for herpes yet. Please any help would be much appreciated ( I must emphasise no other symptoms) thank you.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. I would agree with your thoughts and possibilities that may need to be considered in the situation include other GU infections, inflammations, trauma/ injuries, erosions, ulcers etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
I had more checks and they found I have non specific urethritis and herpes type 2, do you think the herpes caused the urethritis then? Thank you.