Urology Expert Forum
Shrinking testicles
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Shrinking testicles

My husband was just checked for infertility and we found out he has no sperm and his testicles are the size of a pea. He went in for blood work and is scheduled for an ultra sound tomorrow. The doctor said he thinks he knows the reason but won't tell us yet. He said it wasn't cancer, but of course I am concerned. Can you please let me know if this is something I should worry about, and if you think it can be fixed so we can start a family some day?
A concerned wife.