Urology Community
Size of the glans(glands) on erection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Size of the glans(glands) on erection

The size of the glans (glands) of my circumcized penis is same as that of the shaft during erection and while flaccid.During erection, sometimes only it appears little larger, but not so larger/mushrooming like other circumcized penis. Even while the glans (glands) appears little larger, it will become smaller when I press on it. There is a skin attachment between my glans (glands) and shaft on the upper side(a mucous like attachment,about quarter of the sulcus. Doctors told me it is not a skin bridge and that  is natural and 20% of the people have the same problem.Also, my sulcus is not so deep like others).I have also observed that the bone-like substance appearing inside the glans (glands) on erection is not thick like that of others. Do  all these prevent enlargement of my glans (glands) on erection? Is there any medicine or exercise which will lead to enlargement of the glans (glands) on erection?
Tags: glans