Skin Bridge(1/4") 20 years old
So I have skin bridge that's on the right backside of penis. It's only 1/4 of an inch wide and there's actually a small gap or hole in the middle of the bridge. It doesn't hurt when erect but I guess I'm a bit embarrassed about it..Even tho it's small it's still pretty obvious and gives it a weird look. I'm 20 and I'm wondering if a bridge of this small size will still break off at some point? Seeing a urologist and getting it removed professionally would be my last resort. Are there any other options?
This skin bridge can be frenulum breve. It is a condition in which the frenulum of the penis is short and restricts the movement of the prepuce, which may interfere with normal sexual activity. It is treated by frenuloplasty, frenectomy, or circumcision. Please consult a urologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Im a 13 year old boy and i have line of flesh near the opening of my penis and i dont know what to do i dont want to tell my parents because it is a private thing should i tell my dockder or what?  Please respond.
Are you talking about your frenulum? That's natural and supposed to be there.

If you're talking about a real skin bridge, it's a minor surgery to have it separated, but you might only get the best result with a surgeon. (It's the same with circumcision--obstetricians are able to perform circumcisions but they're not necessarily any good at it.)