Urology Community
Slight testicle pain? Worrying.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Slight testicle pain? Worrying.

About a week ago, my right testicle seemed to become more sensitive and lifted up slightly. I'm 31, very healthy, and fit; and beforehand I hadn't done anything that would point to a hernia or anything like that. I get quite a bit of discomfort from it and the attachments up to my groin. Everything still works just fine, but it's real annoying as I can't seem to ever be comfortable sitting down anymore. Standing is best and it's not as noticeable. It doesn't seem to be changing in any way over the last 3 or 4 days. Any ideas on why or how?
I have pretty much the same symptoms. Been two months now and I think I will call the doctor for an appointment on Monday. This is getting old. Did you happen to find out what the problem was?