Urology Community
Slightly Turbid Urine - Please help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Slightly Turbid Urine - Please help!

I need help.  My urine is always slightly turbid.  I had a normal urinalysis and culture.  They did not do the microscopic because the dipstick tests were normal.  My doc says that he thinks I am fine because I have no other symptoms.  I think there has to be a reason that my urine is slightly turbid. About 6 months ago I also had a ct scan of my abdomen for another reason and had normal kidneys.  Any advice would be great.  I have a history of anxiety and this is really upsetting me.
Related Discussions
Since I posted this I had a urinalysis with blood cells ranging from 10-19.  I had some bladder pain and urethra pain.  My doc did another urinalysis with microscopic which was completely normal but the culture did have some growth.  Although he said it was not significant enough to denote infection, he felt my bladder pain suggested infection and he put me on macrobid.

The pain has improved but I still have the particlesi n my urine. Its not so turbid that you can't see through it, it sort of looks like dust particles in sunlight.  Did anyone ever experience something like this?  My doc does not seem concerned.  I don't know if I should push the issue or let it go since I am feeling better but I am concerned about the particles.  Any advice would be helpful.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...