Slit/Opening on underside of penis?
I have just recently noticed that on the underside of my shaft, just below the head, there is a small slit in the skin.  How this came about I don
Difficult to say without examination.   An abscess, STD, or other infection is certainly possible.  

You can send off the white substance for a culture to see what kind of bacteria or yeast grows from this.  

Urine tests and a urethral swab can be obtained to evaluate for a UTI, gonorrhea or chalmydia.  

I would suggest an evaluation by your personal physician or a referral to a urologist.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
http://www.straightfromthedoc.com
0
0