Urology Community
Small Lump on penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Small Lump on penis

About 6 months ago I found a small lump under the skin of my penis about half way up and on top. It isnt painful and has not grown at as far as i can tell. It is hard and i cannot move it. I am freaking out that this is cancer and that I have waited too long and it has already spread, but have suffered with extreme hypochondria for the past five years and have had several other ailments that I freaked over and they turned out to be nothing. Both of my parents are in the medical field and they both say its nothing to worry about but I just dont know what to do. I am 22 by the way. Thanks.
Welcome to the forum!
There are many lumps on the penis that are normally present. The lump could be a blocked sebaceous gland that will heal by itself, or a pearly while papule that begins in teens and can be present in early twenty too, or a lymphocele, or a lymphnode or even a lipoma or harmless collection of fat. If your parent’s are from medical field, I am sure they know what they are saying—basically it is nothing to worry about. However yu can consult an urologist once to put your mind at ease.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!