Small White bump on baby penis
I noticed on my grandson whom is 4 mos. old that there is a small white bump on the side of his penis toward the head and my daugther-n-law said the doctor told her that this was skin.  But this has not been there before and she said that it has been there about a month.  Can this be caused from wet diapers?  What can be used to cure?

Corya

Is there any redness in the area?

Does the child appear to be irritable or winces when the area is touched or cleansed?

In the absence of any of these, this may not be something urgent. At this point ,it is best to avoid unnecessarily touching or manipulating the area. This may not be due to the diapers.Just continue to observe the bump and note any changes like enlargement,change in appearance and  the presence of tenderness. If any of these are observed,then seek immediate consult with a physician.Just observe proper genital hygiene and do not allow wet diaper to dry on the skin.Changing diapers frequently may be beneficial.
snap my baby is ten months old and he too has a white lump on the end but he also has hyperspadious, i am being referred to hospital for it, it is makin me very anxious!