Small lump at tip of penis, is this a wart?
Hi Doctors,

I very recently noticed a small flesh coloured / slightly white, wart / lump appear at the bottom of my urethral opening. My only recent intercourse prior to noticing this was over 6 months ago, a mistake at the time that was unprotected and only lasted a matter of 45 seconds before we stopped. The nature of the event, and duration of time following lead me to believe what I have is not a STD. When I gently pull the urethal opening slightly, two much smaller fleshy / white lumps are visable just inside my urethral, beside where the main lump resides nearer the surface. Safe to say online reading can help you rest easy, but also panic, and I was looking for any further information to what this may be, and how it would be possible to contract anything? The lump / wart is painless, not irritable, and hasn't grown any bigger or smaller in the last few weeks. If there is a simple cream I could apply to attempt to reduce it, then I'm open to suggestions.

Many thanks,
B.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections (STD or non-STD), cysts, warts etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!