Urology Community
Small lump on the penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Small lump on the penis

Hi i have a little red lump on my penis for 7-10 days, doesn't seem to going away? Any advice??

I do go to the gym & into water with a lot of chemicals, maybe that where i got it.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesion. Possibilities that may need to be considered include benign papule, wart, fordyce spots, erythroplasia of queyrat, injury/ vascular lesion etc. It would be best to get it examined by a dermatologist to arrive at a conclusive diagnosis so that appropriate treatment if requited can be initiated.  
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Hi there!

Hope this is helpful.

Take care!