Urology Community
Small lump under the skin of the lower part of the penis.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hello. I have 24 years and for the first time in my life appeared a small lump at the bottom of the penis. Namely it is a small lump in the size of small peas or rice. The lump is movable under the skin and so can not be suppressed. Probably inside the small lump is quite hard. I do not feel pain when I do not disturb the site, but when I tried to be squeezed feel pain and can not be taken out because it is inside. I considered, but I wonder whether this is a problem, whether the infection or injury. I had sex a week ago. Please help me any information is welcome. Thanks in advance.
Hello there just curious as to how the internal lump on your penis has healed or if things are ok with you. I too have the same problem diagnosed from my doctor and recommended to me to have it surgically removed. i dont like the idea and looking at other ways to deal with it. if anyone has any suggestions or answers be much appreciated :(......
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub,folliculitis, cyst or genital wart(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.