Small scrotum
To Whom it may concren, I am a 46 year old male married with two daughters and have a very small scrotum.. It was never this small when I was younger but it seems like it never hangs and no matter what kind of water I'm in, even very warm it stays in the same position which is tight.. I feel very insecure about this and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? It's very embarrassing to have the scrotum the size of a 5 year old.. Thanks...
      How are you? Sudden shrinkage of testicles in size could be due to atrophy of testicles or injury to the testicles. Is there any history of trauma in the past? If the testicles were small size the adolescent age and as there are no issues with fertility, then it could be considered normal.
But in your case this has developed in recent times, so evaluation for atrophy, infections and injury should be done.
Consult a urologist for further assistance.
Best.
Thank you for your quick response... There has never been any trauma and my testicles are of normal size it's just my scrotum that has shrunk and stays right up against my body..never hangs down and was always small but now just stays tight.. Thanks you..
I had the same problem, i think.. my scrotum for the longest time was rather shrunk and appeared tight and small. My answer was a deficiency in levels of omega 3 (particularly dha and eha). I took flax oil but that only has ala in it.

So, I got some cod liver oil (the suggested dose of 1 tsp was enough after a few days) and now my sac looks like it was years ago.. hanging nice (except of course when temperature or activity tells it different)... Hope that info can help you..

Best of fortune to ya',
Patrick (I'm not a doctor though)
oops, I should add that I continue to take it (and have heard that it is good health to do so). It has to do with fish oils being good for the sex organs in general). I meant in the above words, just that the results were seen rather quickly  :)