Small soft lump on the area between Vagina and anus
Hi there,
I am 24 years old and virgin. This is about the small soft lump that I noticed on the area between my anus and vagina. It seems to awkward to visit a doctor again and again. Though I once visisted my GYN and she said its nothing to worry about. Okay let me put the details now. I once got ill and suffered from diarrohea and after that while cleaning myself I noticed that my skin (where the lump is now) started burning. I dint notice it that time but after a few days I noticed a small lump there. This lump is not painful neither it itches or burns or anything like that and it even disappears when I touch it or press it. But still its kind of concerning that why is it even there. My GYN said that its nothing to worry about it occured due to cleaning and rubbing thingy and she gave me gel also. One thing more, it often disappears and often comes bak again. If I am standing for a longer while it shows up and it feels quite uncomfortable, I just dont feel like going to doctor again and again, I just want to know if its not painful and disappears itself, will it go by itself?Or are there any other gels that could be used?Since I havent had sex so STDs are ruled out and I have clearly detailed what caused it so Please let me know about it.

Thank you

Mia
well it could be just a pimple or an inflimmated hair follicle, but its really nothing to worry about, but if u want to know more u should go to a dermatoligists because they know about that more than anybody. just ask your call your doctor and ask her if she could recommend you to a dermotoligist. but u should be fine. im a guy and i got the same thing before. its probably just inflimmation. no worries but goodluck!