Smelly urine
I am a 54 year old female in good health.  A year ago, my doctor prescribed Vitamin D3 (15,000 units per day), and my level was very low.  i am now, a year later, taking 10,000 units a day, as she told me to continue doing.  I don't know if it is related or not, but four months ago, I had a UTI, and was treated with antibiotics.  Two weeks after, it came back, and I went through another round of antibiotics.  I have the urgency, weak bladder, etc, and when I go, it in uncomfortable.  Also, it smells awful - like eggs or sulfur.  (The only Sulfur drug I take is Sodium Sulfacetamide/s Lotion 25 cc 10%/5% for Rosacea, used once a day).  When I went to my annual exam, I asked my doctor to prescribe another round of antibiotics, but when she did the culture, she said I did not have a UTI, and wanted me to see a urologist. I went to a urologist, he said I do not have a UTI, but wants to do a surgery to put in a "sling" because my urethra has "tilted." He put me on Vesicare to help with the urgency & spasms. What could be causing the smelly urine?
I had smelly urine before my surgery. I think it is from not being able to empty the bladder completely.