Urology Community
Spastic bladder after kdiney stone issue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Just finished a bout with a kidney stone and the stent was removed ten days ago.  Had to go to emergency as I felt like I needed to urinate but a cathedor proved that was not the problem.  Doc checked prostate and said it was enlarged but I think this is normal in a 62 yo male.  Wiping my butt from prostrate exam showed a little blood.  Had anal warts removed a couple years ago and wonder if that is part of my problem being that pressure is being put on my bladder by them growing back causing it to spasm  Left inside of my rectum feels rather swolen.  After emergency I took oxybutynin, tamsulosin, doc-q-lace and finasteride for a couple of days.  Have not taken any meds in a couple of days.

This discussion is related to Small lump/lesion on tip of penis/urethra.
Hi there!

Anal warts are unlikely to be responsible for pressure on the bladder. The symptoms could be related to infections, inflammations, neuro-muscular issues etc. Issues related to the lower GI could be related to the PR blood. I would suggest getting this evaluated by your treating urologist and a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!