Urology Community
Sperm color and fertility
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sperm color and fertility

I am a 39 year old male with concerns with seamen color and fertility. I have been told by a doctor (not a urologist) that yellow tint is normal variant in seamen. However, I read on this site that it is not. I believe that my seamen are yellow not just tinted yellow (the color reminds me of a very light colored yellow honey). This has been this way for 20 years or so. In the past I noticed that when I had sinus infections (which are common for me) that there was more of a chance of the yellow color. Yet, now it is almost always yellow. My right testicle is slightly smaller than normal and often retracts into my body during sex or at the time of ejaculation. I have had regular annual physicals, to include checking of the prostrate and everything seems to be fine. I have no other sexual issues. I am getting married soon and I would like to start a family. Should I see a urologist?