Stinging while urinating
Hi, I am new here and if it's okay would rether not state my age, however I am over 13 and under 16. Most times when I urintae as the wee passes through the head of my penis I get a burning/stinging sensation, which stops after about a couple of seconds, however sometimes it is painful throughout the whole wee. I started masturbating about 8 months ago and the problem started a good 6 months ago. Sometimes there is no pain and other times it is very painful. I went to the doctors about something else but he checked my urine and my penis and said that was fine?

Is this something to do with masturbation, something else or puberty?

Thanks in advance

P.S I have never had sex before.
The simplest scenario I could think of is that there may be semen coagulum at the tip of the urethra blocking the passage of urine. A small block would only produce discomfort initially, if the blockage is more, it may be painful throughout the entire flow of urine. If you void urine a few minutes after ejaculation, then the problem shouldn't persist.
Another scenario is there may be something entering the opening for urine (the urethra) during masturbation. If you drink alcohol, some of it may be transferred and would subsequently cause stinging. This should sting though, during the time of introduction.
hi, thanks very much but even after doing this it still stings. Any thing else you can suggest?

Thanks in advance