Strange reaction to sex
I am 58 and have had a vasectomy reversal (about 6 yrs ago now) The original vasectomy was 33 years ago!

I´ve heard of sperm anti-bodies and wonder if this problem has anything to do with this.

For about a year now when I have sex I seem to have something similar to what I would imagine to be an auto-immune reaction. It seems to inflame soft tissues, like sinuses, the lungs and areas with cartalege (SP?). I have sort of a congestion in the upper respiratory tract which last till about noon the next day, and general bodily discomfort, similar to a cold or grip onset. Ringing of the ears as well.

I have had tests of the prostate and abdominal ultrasounds which show nothing. I´m with the same woman and without outside "adventures" of any kind for 14 years, so doubt any sexual diseases.

After about a day or two everything subsides and all´s well. If I go without sex for longer periods, I seem quite healthy.

Really need to get to the bottom of this, makes the sex life a complicated thing.

No suggestions? I laso had an ultrasound of the testicles which didn´t show anything unusual. The last few days, at night, I have been experiencing the same thing, but without sex beforehand. This is not usual though. Two days ago, I awoke with one testicle hurting sort of intermittently. I could touch the specific part that was hurting without feeling any great lumps or anything. There may have been a smal sort of pimple sized thing there ( obvliously can´tsee it but by touch) That night the same reaction came that ususally comes after sex, but the next day the testicle was no longer sore?? Some obstruction that released something into the bloodstream? The next night I was great, and then last night I had a reaction again??

Today I feel a bit like I have light stomach flue, but it´s passing slowly.

As I said up until now these reactions have been usually only after sex.

Anything?
Davep2