Strange shrunken penis
About 3 days ago I noticed a pain in my testicle.  Upon self examination I found what I believe to be an epididymal cyst or a spermatocele.  I can tell because it's a lump separate from the testicle and near the top.  It is translucent when I shine a light through it.  The sharp pain has since gone away, but the spermatocele remains.

Last night I thought it would be a good idea to take a megadose of vitamin E, thinking maybe it would help the cyst.  I took 3000 IU, which I know is alot, and I got some vitamin E overdose symptoms, such as hypertension and a large drop in blood sugar.  Everything I read on the internet seemed to suggest that 3000 IU was OK to take.  Guess not.

I stayed up nearly all night monitoring my condition.  I had to pee several times overnight and had to keep eating apples to keep my blood sugar up.  This morning when I went to pee I noticed that my penis actually looked smaller and the skin on it looks very wrinkled.  It seems to be abnormally firm and small.  There is a slight blue discoloration, and its more sensitive than normal.

I'm going to have it checked out as soon as humanly possible.  In the meantime, any ideas?
I should also add that I'm 24 years old.