Aa
A
A
Close
Strange shrunken penis
About 3 days ago I noticed a pain in my testicle.  Upon self examination I found what I believe to be an epididymal cyst or a spermatocele.  I can tell because it's a lump separate from the testicle and near the top.  It is translucent when I shine a light through it.  The sharp pain has since gone away, but the spermatocele remains.

Last night I thought it would be a good idea to take a megadose of vitamin E, thinking maybe it would help the cyst.  I took 3000 IU, which I know is alot, and I got some vitamin E overdose symptoms, such as hypertension and a large drop in blood sugar.  Everything I read on the internet seemed to suggest that 3000 IU was OK to take.  Guess not.

I stayed up nearly all night monitoring my condition.  I had to pee several times overnight and had to keep eating apples to keep my blood sugar up.  This morning when I went to pee I noticed that my penis actually looked smaller and the skin on it looks very wrinkled.  It seems to be abnormally firm and small.  There is a slight blue discoloration, and its more sensitive than normal.

I'm going to have it checked out as soon as humanly possible.  In the meantime, any ideas?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I should also add that I'm 24 years old.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources