Urology Expert Forum
Stretched Penis Skin

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Stretched Penis Skin

Approximately a year and a half ago, I masturbated once for several hours.  My penis was not fully erect during the entire session, as it was more in a semi-erect state most of the time, but afterwards, I noticed a swollen spot on the right side of my penis, which went away within 24 hours.  However, ever since, it seems as though the skin on the right side of my penis has been stretched.  It appears wrinkled and when my penis is flacid is seems to hang a little to the left and hang a little longer than it used to.  I've had no problems achieving or maintaining an erection since, so everything is OK in that sense.  Is this a serious issue long-term?  I would think that any vascular damage would be evident, and my erectile function is exactly the same as it was before.  If it's just an issue of wrinkled skin, that really's really not a big deal.
Sounds to me that everything is fine! I cannot imagine that you did any long term damage to yourself. You phrased it best when you said, "it's just an issue of wrinkled skin."
S.A.Liroff, M.D.

This information is provided for general medical educational purposes only. It
does not  necessarily reflect the opinions of Henry Ford  Hospital  or the
Vattikuti Urologic Institute.  Please consult your physician for diagnostic
and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical  condition
For clarification, the skin only appears wrinkled while flaccid.  Also, I forgot to include that there appears to be an ever so slight bulge (probably unnoticeable to anyone other than myself) at one spot on the right side of my penis when it is erect, but I think it is a blood vessel that has probably always been there, but I just never noticed it until I really examined my penis.  The thought of long-term problems causes me a lot of anxiety.  Thank you for your help.
Doc,

I also noticed, that when my penis is semi-erect, is does seems to have a little curve to the left about two inches from the end of the penis out to the glans (glands), but when it is fully erect, it appears to be straight?
We always become acutely aware of every little thing when we get anxious and hyperfocus. I think that your slight bump is most likely what you said, a vein. Unless there is change over time, I would not be concerned. You can always get a more accurate evaluation by a urologist.
S.A.Liroff, M.D.

"This information is provided for general medical educational purposes only. It
and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical  condition.”

I have a ridge of skin - I've used webmd also - just below the penis head. This is from aggressive stretching of the skin for foreskin restoration, which unfortunatley does not affect performance but does look a little unsightly- and I want everything to be decent. It feels like a ridge of built up skin alright. Can skin be stretched in a progressive manner to fix bunched up skin? Everybody writes this question off - but really- what can I do?

Teenager
By the way I abandoned the "restoration" that just the term - I don't want to do this but be pretty :)
A related discussion, Sore skin on my penis was started.