Urology Community
Suffering ED from an injury
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Suffering ED from an injury

My penis suffered from a motorcycle injury about 2 weeks ago. Following the injury, it swelled up for a few days. During these few days, it hurt whenever I moved it. I noticed that during its flaccid state, it grew larger probably due to the swelling, but after a week it returned to normal and it does not hurt anymore. BUT the problem is that I cannot get an erection with or without stimulation. I researched a bit online and came to think that I might have a case of high flow priapism and that the nerves in my penis were damaged during the injury. From what I read online, these nerves take a long time to heal (like a few months), so I am trying not to panic and jump to conclusions. Should I be worried? Is there anything I could do (or not do) to help speed up the healing process? I am trying not to  stress about it too much because I also read that stress and anxiety does not help at all. Thanks in advance.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank