Urology Expert Forum
Superficial Vein/Blood vessel on left epydidimis
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Superficial Vein/Blood vessel on left epydidimis

Hello,
   Thanks for your time. I went to my regular and then urologist because I had what I thought was a cyst on the back of my left testicle on its epididymis. They both thought it was a cyst, but my urologist wanted me to get a ultrasound. After the ultrasound he said it was fine nothing remotely suspicious and the thing we thought was a cyst actually is a blood vessel or a vein. He said its not a variococele and to leave it as is. But I wanted to know is there any way of making it go away? Could it be an enlarged or inflamed blood vessel? Its right on the epidymis on the back of the left testicle. Also it looks like a triangle like this ^. but the two lines are closer. So its like the vein goes up a little and comes back down and looks like a small triangle. I noticed when I ejaculated it got 3 times as big maybe thats the blood rushing to that area? I hope there is a way this can get a lot smaller and go away thanks doctor.