Urology Expert Forum
Supplements cause discomfort in back.

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Supplements cause discomfort in back.

Posted By Grant on July 04, 1999 at 10:05:09
I am a 29 year old male in good health.
I have been taking supplements on and off for years.  Unfortunately I find certain nutritional supplements tend to cause tightness and discomfort in my back.  It leads me to beleive that my kidneys are having a hard time processing such substances.

It is quite upsetting because people I know taking the same products have no discomfort. I find the more combinations of ingredients in a product the harder it is for me to assimilate.  Currently I am taking a product called Shen-Min for hair restoration.  I find the results to be encouraging, but the discomfort in my back is making me wonder if I should discontinue use.

Has anyone experienced this problem and if so what is it attributed to.
Is there any way to get relief?

Follow Ups: