Urology Community
Swelling in pubic area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Swelling in pubic area

Almost seven years ago, walking down some stairs, I missed a step and felt a strain in my groin. A week or so later, while showering, I noticed a swelling or lump in the left side of my groin, above the crease which divides thigh from abdomen, the pubic area. Naturally, noticing a lump or swelling provoked concern. But that concern quickly lessened when I saw that this swelling seemed to
I guess if it isn't bothering you in anyway you should leave it alone. After 7 years you now have a concern.  Maybe you should go for an evaluation.
You should probably have this evaluated now and then. As you age there is always the risk of the muscle wall weakening and the consequence can be a strangulated bowel.
2weeks  ago  i was very inconfortable walking or siting .  when i cheked  , the right side was swelling
but  it goes away every now  and then
it is so paifull.  just the right side  seemes to be affected
i am so concerned
Hey,
I read about the ' swelling in pubic area' that you posted 20 october 2006. I am have been experiencing the same for two years and a half.
Please would you share with me what happened to you or how you got it treated?