Urology Community
Swelling on the Penis Foreskin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Swelling on the Penis Foreskin

I am a 29 year old male, circumcised with the following:
1. I have a swelling on the left side of my penis foreskin just behind the penis head, and feel constant pain on my left testicle for weeks now; I don’t feel any lumps or inflammation there. I was on Minocycline for a day when I realized the swelling but continued the medication for 10 days anyway, but when the swelling didn't go away I called my doc and he told me to stop the meds and put me on celestamine, and the swelling reseeded but after completing the celestamine it appeared again but whenever I massage it, it disappears. The swelling is only visible only when I am not erect.  
2. I also some time ago had some discomfort on the tip of my penis that goes and comes back.
3. When I am urinating it never clears completely when am finished and come back to my seat I feel like I had a leak.
4. When I am passing stool that’s hard with some push, I see some white watery discharge from my penis – My urologist told me this is due to constipation and the pressure.
5. On two days ago I went to the toilet and passed a lot of stool and at the end of it I urinated and at the end of the urination I saw that I had a discharge like sperm, this has only happened this one time and never again.
6. In this week I have been on Augmantine, Betapyn and Celestamine, and just finished the meds today.