Urology Community
Swollen Penis - Urethritis after Oral Sex?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I haven't had unprotected sexual intercourse but I have had sex with a condom multiple times. I received oral sex without a condom from 2 different women several months apart and my penis swelled up both times a couple days after.

The first time in October I received oral sex as well as having sex with a condom and about 4 days later I experienced burning while urinating. This was a week after going through a course of Z-pak antibiotics for a throat infection.

After 3 days of burning my penis started to swell up in the middle. The urethral opening was inflamed and red with a constant clear discharge that smelled weird. I went to the doctor and he had me take a **** test and he prescribed me with 14, 100mg tabs of Augmentin (Amoxicillin Clavulanate) and 10, 500mg tabs of Ciprobay, (Ciprofloxacin). After taking the antibiotics the swelling went down and returned to normal withing a couple days.

Now in March, 6 months later, after getting over a cold I received oral sex w/out a condom and sexual intercourse with a condom. This time there is NO BURNING while urinating. I didn't feel sick at all but then my penis started swelling again. It is not painful, more itching with a clear discharge constantly filling the urethral opening.

I went to the pharmacy and refilled the prescription of the Cipro and Augmentin and started taking it 48 hours ago but this time it is not seeming to help. If the swelling does not go down by tomorrow I am going to make another appointment with the doctor.

Does anyone have any advice, and/or experience with this in the past? Professionals or people who have suffered with this in the past only please!

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Here are pictures of penis which is swollen 2x as big as normal just in the middle (circumsized)

http://img6.tinypic.info/files/qe9av0ztqx1pypmi7v39.jpg
http://img6.tinypic.info/files/vekxmzquwaybn7dqp7wt.jpg
Anyone on this one?

I got prescirbed docycycline and omnicef and symptoms of swelling have went down but now I have conjunctivitis in both eyes and still have painful urination and red slightly swollen urethral opening.

Doc said there was no bacteria in the swab and urine test?

HELP HELP HELP PLEASE