Swollen foreskin tip
So the other night (two nights ago now) I was having sex with my girlfriend, and my foreskin was pulled back beyond the head. I've never had that happen before and so I did some research into the subject and found that it was normal. Alright, alls good. There was a bit of pain, but I expected that, as my foreskin could now move a lot more than previously. My only real concern was that my foreskin would come back above the glans, but not completely, leaving just a bit of the end of my penis exposed. I did my best to push it back over (lightly, I wasn't forcing it) and it didn't work, so I left it, assuming it would return to its previous state of completely covering my penis.

I woke up this morning, and my penis is now back to normal, with my foreskin completely covering my penis, very tip and all. Except, its quite swollen. Its not painful to urinate or anything, but in general its just uncomfortable. I'm hoping the swelling will just go down if I refrain from bothering it too much, but I wanted to just be sure, in the case of this being something MUCH more serious. Looking forward to answers, thanks to all who reply. :)

Hi not all men have their foreskin covering the glans completely while erect or for some time after.

I hope that this puts your mind at ease.

God bless,

Ron
Ehh... Bit of an issue now. There are little pus things on the inside of the foreskin near the glans. First off, I know I don't have an STD, this is the one of the first girls I've had sex with, and I've ALWAYS used protection. I'm thinking its just infected, but I need to know how to take care of this.
Hey bud, Did you heal up ok?   Use neosuporian if it happens again.  I got a feeling your pretty young, don't worry your foreskin will stretch and get used to your style of sex.  
There’s an entity known as paraphimosis in which once of the prepuce/foreskin is retracted, it fails to cover the glans penis and this is considered a surgical emergency. However, in your case this is not the scenario and your foreskin has come back to the normal position. I don’t think you need to worry much. Maybe some cold compresses will decrease the inflammation and everything should be okay in afew days.
I sincerely hope that helps. Please do keep me posted. Warm regards.

I have a sore on the foreskin of my penis and I'm not circumcised, I want to know what this can be. It hurts and it's swollen?
i have the opposite problem... my forskin is swallen and red at the tip and will not be pulled back as it pains alot. also i have this white dicharge when the foreskin is opulled back to be cleaned. i am really worried help please. further my sugar levels are extremely high and this only started happening once i found out same. please help.
i am 17 and pulled back my foreskin, it has been almost a week and the selling hasnt gone down at all and i cannot push my foreskin back to normal. It has swollen a great amount (about 3/4 of an inch) but isnt swelling any more. There is little pain now when nott errected but great pain when it is. Will the swelling ever go down? Will i have to see a doctor and possible surgery?