Swollen lymph node left side of the groin.
I have noticed a week ago a swollen lymph node left side of my groin area I can feel a pebble like thing I did not hurt first but two days ago I started feeling some dull pain especially when I sit down for long period of time I am going to my doctor on Sunday but I just wanted to see if some can help me here before that appointment.

A swollen lymph node is an indication of inflammation or infection in the area that is drained by the lymph node.

Have you had any trauma or injury on the side that that the lymph node appeared on?

As you have already booked an appointment with your doctor, it would be best not to worry about the node.

Instead, maintain hygiene, drink plenty of fluids, and increase intake of vitamins C and B.

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.
Regards
thank you Dr. for your response what really beats me is that its only one lymph node and in one side only rather than both sides? do you have any idea what might it be? i have been diagnosed and treated for h pylori last month also during the ultra soung i was told that i have some very small kideny stones the blood test showed that  have high cholestyrol & uric acid levels. my next visit to the doctor is to check if the h pylori is not there again.  
Hi Dr. I just came back from the Dr. and she checked my groin area and the bump that I thought a lymph node it ended up to be nothing serious it’s a superficial and nothing serious.