Urology Expert Forum
Swollen over pubic bone
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Swollen over pubic bone

I recently went to the doctor to check out some testicular pains. All my tests came back clean but he said I have a swollen lymph node and sent me on my way. I just got this doctor so in the comfertable environment that it is when a doctor is fondelling your testicles, I may have not asked all the questions I wanted to. I drink quite a bit. I'm 19 years old. I used to smoke but just quit. Acoording to my knowledge a swollen lymph node means it is trying to get rid or prevent an infection? I have no clue how to make my self feel better. he didn't give me any pills or any rough date about how long it will be here for. I just got involved with a new girl and I don't want it to interfere but I want to be safe and help it get better. I don't even know if my doctor was right in that matter. Infection sounds right though. When I've been drinking and I ejaculate it burns. I need some adviceand info. Should I stop drinking for a while? Is this serious? How long will it take to get better? Why me? that's about it. Thanks for your help.