Urology Community
Swollen under foreskin after sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Swollen under foreskin after sex

Hi there few few weeks i had sex with a woman even though we used condoms i think during the process the condom came off and we didn't realize as it was dark. Then two weeks later i had sex with my GF and was feeling little burning sensation when i was trying to do it hard and was feeling uncomfortable which lead me to not able to finish. I thought may be i was doing hard so it was hurting and then few days later it happened again, so I went and looked at my penis and saw a lump under my penis head on the right hand side just where the foreskin sits behind the penis head. I am a bit worried now. I always had sex with condoms and its kind of concerning if this is normal or i have some kind of disease.  Help me as i have just started my sex life and don't want to get it ruin for the rest of my life.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Are there other symptoms present like discharge or skin lesions? The swelling could be due to infection, irritation or skin issues like cyst or dermatitis. For proper diagnosis, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor. Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.
Thanks for the reply. I don't have any discharge or skin lesions. However the small lump seen was only after i had sex, then it went off. Presently i keep checking and have realized that since i am uncircumcised my foreskin gets stretched more on right side and the left side is pretty tight. Seems like this might be the reason there might be some blockage while having sex which led to the lump on the right side. Moreover i do feel its still there under the skin but is painless. I have appointment in 3 weeks from now, so will keep updating.