Symptoms continue even after treament
Long story short, gave and received unprotected oral sex August 6th.  Sore throat two weeks later.  Convinced the Dr. to treat me for STDs.  Received a shot of Rosephin 250 and a single 1 gram dose of Azithromyzcin for possible Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.  Two days later, my penis tip began to tingle.  The next week I convinced my Dr. to treat me for Trich and Syphilis.  Took the two shots of Penicillin-G and Flagyl.  Also convinced the Dr. to put me on 7 days of doxycycline to treat any remaining NGU there may be.  

Began feeling urethral pain.  Saw a urologist whom assured me that I have no none of the above STDs and that he highly doubts I have herpes (no signs) nor a fungal infection (I'm too healthy he said).  He gave me a prostate exam, said I have an enlarged prostate, and probably chronic prostatitis.  He didn't find any bacteria in my urine or prostate fluid, but said that could be due to all of the antibiotics causing a false negative for bacteria. He then put me on cipro for a month.  A week in I still had the pain and it continues to this day.  Joints began hurting and the Urologist switched me to minocycline, but the symptoms continued getting worse.  I can't get an STD test as I'm in a relationship and the test results and invoices will be sent home.

When i part my meatus, there is also an irritation where the two sides slowly un-stick.  There is no discharge.  I always feel like something is stuck in my urethra, but it doesn't hurt to urinate, maybe a mild discomfort sometimes, but mainly it feels normal when I urinate.

Is it possible that after all of my treatment, that I may have an STD?  What could this be?  I notice that when I wake up with my morning erection, the urethra seems a bit more irritated.  Please help!!!
Nothing?  No help?