Taint cramp, now weak erections and orgasms
I had a cramp in my taint (between the anus and scrotum) about a month ago. I was laying down and it felt like a muscle cramp there that prompted me to stand up quickly to stop the pain and it went away. It hasn't happened since then. Since then though my erections have felt weaker and so have my orgasms. Is this all in my head? Will this go away with time? I've decided to stop masturbating for a while to see what happens. I'm 26, in good health, not taking any medication and not excessively overweight. Can anyone help me or give me advice? Anyone been in this situation before?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment on if this could be an organic cause or a psychological issue. I would suggest being a bit relaxed about the situation and see if this improves your symptoms. If you do not notice any improvement, you may consider an evaluation by a urologist.
Hope this helps.

Take care!