Tested for Chlamydia and ganaria
Hi About two weeks ago I had stains on my underwear color like green. I went to the urologist and he tested me for Chlamydia and ganaria it came back negative. I had this same symptoms like 2 years ago and the same thing he tested me back then and everything was negative. I also had complete STD test ran on me and everything Negative. I did not have any pain when I used the restroom only the stuff that can out. He said it is NSU what would that mean. My wife was also tested for everything and she is negative the only thing her doctor found because of some itching she had is candidiasis. I have read that yeast can cause NSU in males or should I ask my doctor for other test??? Please help....
     How are you? Non-specific urethritis (NSU) is the infection of the urethra which  may be caused by germs such as bacteria, viruses, or fungi. Nonspecific  is the medical way of saying that the exact cause may not be known  There may be more than one germ causing your condition at the same time. You may get this infection by having unprotected sex with a person who has an infection.
Do you experience burning sensation while passing urine, itching, painful intercourse? These are the common symptoms of NSU. Common organisms causing this are mycoplasma, herpes, chlamydia and very rarely candida.
Negative tests for chlamydia does not always rule out infection. Yellow-green discharge is charecteristic of chlamydia.
You can repeat the tests again for chlamydia, also get tested for candidiasis.
Consult a urologist with the reports.
All the best.
hi uhm..im 13 and im in middle school..and this grl that goes to my school has ganaria and everybodysz wondering yh do yhuee get it becusz we whanna know how she got it..and i mean like i know it none ov our business bt still.??
Your an idiot.. you get it from sexual relations with a girl who is a skank. wear a rubber, pce one love
i mean like she was just wondering shes a little girl u feel mee...she asked a damn question...