Urology Community
Testicle Pain staphylococcus aureu

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Testicle Pain staphylococcus aureu

I'm 31 years old. I've been cured for chlamydia twice. After the second treatment, i felt testicle pain. After analyses of sperm, i have staphylococcus aureus. I was treated twice with zinad but still staphylococcus. For more i have HPV for almost two years . Once i had candida i think because of antybiotics . I think that my immune system is low because of this all. I've been examined for ultrasound in testicle and i had varicocele. I removed that ( surgery ) but i still have testicular pain. It is still staph aureus. What can i do ? i've trerated staph but it still remain ?
Staph is a common flora that is found on everyones skin and this is quite common.  I too had my semen tested due to an ongoing situation and was told that staph was found.. my Drs told me that this is normal and nothing to be concerned about.. this is most likely your case as well
I too have had the Staph infection. Mine settled in the left testicle and I had emergency surgery to have it removed. The infection was quite bad a the scrotum swelled up to the size of a grapefruit and eventualy the skin broke. After my surgery the scrotum was left open to heal from the inside out. For the next 2 months the scrotum was packed with saline soaked gauze every 6 hours. Not fun.

All the best,

Ron
From a personal research, finding staph in sperm is not too good because of its killing effects on the sperms. That is the major reason most people infected with it have low sperm count.apart from the discomfort it causes in terms of testicular pain, it can lead to prostate or bladder infections which are very severe medical cases if left untreated. Unfortunately methicilin resistant staph aerus is so stuborn that it persists even after strong iv/im antibiotics are administered. The implications of a failed antibiotic treatment being that the person will be prone to subsequent infections, develop resistance to the drugs and run a risk of having serious antibiotic side effects. The best approach to treatment if antibiotics fail u is to use natural products like alkaline water and cordy or purified water containing purified silver by biotech lab. Thanks everybody. Divinemaster.