Urology Expert Forum
Testicle pain after arousal

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Testicle pain after arousal
Posted By Jay on October 05, 1998 at 22:02:57:

I have searched all related responses but found nothing that pertains to my particular case. I'm 26 and for about 2 years I have been having testicle pain after sexual arousal which usually goes away about a half hour after ejaculation. If I do not ejaculate after arousal, the pain will last until I do ejaculate. To test this I let the pain persist for 3 days before ejaculating and the pain went away within an hour. The pain is usually in the left testicle and extends to the lower abdomen. A light touch to the testicle causes a lot of additional pain.I don't need to sustain an erection for a long period of time for the pain to begin. One time I had an erection that lasted one minute then subsided and it caused the pain. This doesn't happen every time, but enough to want to get rid of it. I have seen my regular doctor who did a quick exam and said he doesn't feel a lump. Any suggestions?