Urology Community
Testicle soreness and in area between penis and leg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Testicle soreness and in area between penis and leg

I I am male age 55, for several week have had mild soreness in right testicle sort of near top mostly and in seam area between penis and right leg. Better laying down and in morning but gets worse with sitting and movement it seem. Sometimes feel pulling and crawling feeling in the testicle, hard to explaine, it alos seems higher up. Also keep some minor stained muscle feeling in lower abdomen. I had bad kidney stone 3 years ago and may be one but seems different too. Pain is very mild say 1 out of 10 or less but there lot of time. Testicles feel norma, no lumpsl, no burning on urination, could be infection anyway?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

This does not sound like a urinary tract stone but this is still considered as a differential. You have not noted any lumps, bumps, redness or swelling in the area.An objective examination such as a urinalysis , urine culture and prostate examination will be able to help. These examinations will help rule out underlying infections in the area.

Were any of these examinations done?
Blank
15699_tn?1208996391
Thank you for answering me. No lumps or bumps just sore, no redness, no fever.  It s always better in morning but as day goes by  walking and sitting it starts to hurt some, Testicle gets bit sore and gets sore in seam at leg sometime feel small pain down thigh on up toward tummy. I had stone with pain of 10  and had to get sound treatment and this is like 1 or less so far thank good Lord. However with that stone my right testicle was sore but I do not recall the pain in the seam and such. Also seem like the testicle is moving sometimes and jst higher and tighter, like its gripped there sort of. I guess I need to go in but realscared with docs, lost mom to cervical cancer when  I was 14 and never got over that I guess.
Blank
I have the exact same thing easy in the morning and the discomfort builds as the day goes on. Please tell me what you found out and what the solution was!! Thanks in advance
Blank
I also have same symptoms ,, also had stones ,, it's my left side ,, my leg muscles feel twisted,, balls and penis are twisted ,,,,really hate it,,,
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...