Testicle
Sir I have a problem in my left Testicle. I have pain in my left testicle and when i checked it I found that there's little swelling and there is a vain which is connected to my left testicle it had become hard and some time I also feel pain in my right Testicle too. Sir I'm a addicted to alcohol and sometimes when sitting with friends I used to had weed. Apart from that I never had sex with anyone ever but I do masturbation everyday. And sir I have noticed that when I drink alcohol I don't feel pain on that day but next day I feel pain but it happens sometimes and same thing happens when I masturbate. Sir I don't know what to do. I need some advised from you.  
The vein that you are feeling can be due to swollen and infected epididymis (a narrow, tightly-coiled tube on top of a testicle) and the testicular pain can be due to epididymitis. This is more common in young men and may cause a heavy sensation in the testicle area. The area becomes more and more sensitive to pressure.

You need a physical examination from an urologist along with urine analysis, complete blood count, testicular ultrasound and scan and tests for chlamydia and gonorrhea. Treatment will depend on the cause.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Sir Thank you very much for comments. Sir I have a small question, what are the cause of this problem and apart from that what will happen if there's little delay in the treatment or the test that you have said. Sir I live in New Delhi so do you know any good Doctor or Hospital where I could go for the treatment or examination. Sir I don't have that much funds but i'm looking for an advised where I could get the treatment done in less amount.  
Sir are you from Delhi. Sorry to ask you this Sir, i'm just asking this question because if your from Delhi then you can give me the address of you clinic/hospital so that I could come over there for the examination....

Epididymitis are caused by sexually transmitted diseases, spread of infection from urinary tract infections or prostate infections, Chlamydia or retrograde (backward) flow of urine when exercising or having sex with a full bladder. You can consult any good urologist in your area. AIIMS and Gangaram hospital are having a good team of urologists and you can consult a urologist there. Unfortunately I am not in Delhi , so it is better to get an evaluation done from a good urologist in Delhi.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.