Urology Community
Testicular Pain After Erection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Testicular Pain After Erection

Hello, I am 18 and i've started to have testicular pain in both testicles after a long erection, which happened while i was with my girlfriend. After she left, i started to feel the pain. What is the cause of this? Does it have to do with torsion? Someone Help please.

Thanks in advance.

Avatar_dr_f_tn

Testicle pain maybe due to any of the following: infection or inflammation of the epididymis (epididymitis) or testicle (orchitis); minor injuries, such as a blow to the scrotum; a stone in the lower ureter; enlargement of the veins within the scrotum (varicocele); fluid in the testicles, such as due to a spermatocele or hydrocele; and rarely, abdominal infections or bleeding. This may also be due to prolonged erection.

Are there other signs or symptoms present? If it perisists, it would be best to have this evaluated further by your doctor for proper management. A complete medical and physical examination are needed to reach a diagnosis. It is also important to rule out testicular torsion, a condition that occurs when the testicles and spermatic cord, twist inside the scrotum. This cuts off the blood supply and leads to the death of the testicle.

Take care and regards.
Thanks for your reply.

I think I have my erections too easily. Can that be cured?

And Everytime I get hot with my girlfriend, I have one. In the end, I do not have ejaculation. Is this the cause of the pain?