Testicular Torsion
Hello

5 months ago I had Left testicular pain and I went to the doctor and he told me to take advil as he thought I might have inflmation of the epididymis. My question is regarding the cremaster reflex. When I stroke the superior inner part of my L.thigh, the Right testicle ascend and not the Left one. What does this sign mean? Could this mean I had testicular torsion?
If you have Left testicular torsion, will it hang even during cold weather or does the right cremaster muscle generate enough force to pull both testes up?
Symptoms of testicular torsion are an acute onset of diffuse testicular pain and tenderness and an absent or decreased cremasteric reflex. Mostly the symptoms resemble epididymitis. To confirm the diagnosis, examination (the affected testis may have a horizontal lie) and a Doppler ultrasound are essential as soon as possible because testicular torsion is a medical emergency. Please consult your urologist immediately.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.