Testicular ache with orgasm
Within the past 2-3 weeks I've noticed a pain when I am nearing and during orgasm.  As I approach orgasm/ejaculation I can feel a dull ache in my right testicle that spreads in a narrow line through my groin within what I'm assuming is my Vas Deferens.  The pain is not great, it's just a dull ache and hot feeling in last minute or so of sex.
Infection needs to be ruled out.  A urine test can be done as an initial test.  I would also test for prostatitis, with a prostatic massage and/or transrectal ultrasound.

Imaging the testicle can be done to exclude a mass or cyst.  An ultrasound of the scrotum should be considered.

If the tests remain negative, a cystoscopy can rule out anatomical causes like a urethral stricture or polyp.

These options can be discussed with a urologist.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
www.kevinmd.com
A related discussion, Orgasm problem was started.