Urology Community
Testis Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Testis Pain

I am 34 years old and for the past 2months I am having testis pain. I had undescended right testis and removed 2 years before.

For this testis pain doctor examined with the help of Ultra Scan and Urine (Culture and Routine) and he says no thing is there. But still I have a pain. I noticed this, some time pain comes and some time not. Another point after having sexual contact also it is coming.

Please guide me.

Illayavan.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Honestly speaking, it’s extremely difficult to make a diagnosis without a physical examination. The common causes which can cause the pain in the testes are trauma, testicular torsion (in which there’s torsion of the testes within the scrotum compromising the blood supply of the testes), infection of the epididymis (epididymitis), inguinal hernia and a stone in the urinary tract can also cause radiation of the pain to the testes. I’ll suggest you to consult some other urologist as you may need some more diagnostic tests for the confirmation of the diagnosis. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Thanks for your reply!

I approached another Urologist he also says nothing. He did not undergo any diagnostic tests and checked only the previous reports.

He suggest to use suspender to protect the testis.I asked him I get testis pain normally after ejacuation but he strongly says no relation with this.

For the past 8 days I did not ejacuate. I did not get that much pain (some very minimal). After 8 days pain started

after my ejacuation. I am fully confused now. Is this due to movement of testis during ejacuation or problem in testis/sperm??

Please guide me.

Illay.
If all the reports are normal then I dont think it can be torsion/ epididymo-orchitis/ Hernia etc. Only possibilty in my mind is of VARICOCELE. (especially if this pain is more in the evening/ after heavy work). Get a doppler done to confirm.
Best wishes.
Dr Tewari (India)